Registered/Licensed Medical Architect/Principal
• Dedicated to the Healthcare field exclusively for over 25 years.
• Mr. Fox has personal involvement as well as managerial responsibilities for every project.
• Highly experienced in the development of feasibility and practice analysis for healthcare projects.
• Experienced in space programming and design of medical projects from small, single-practitioner office buildings to large, multi-story, multi-tenant facilities.
• Experienced in development of detailed Economic Proformas, acquisition of financing, financing methods and development of finance/loan packaging.
• Experienced in site analysis and development.
• Experience in master planning medical facilities, as well as entire healthcare complexes.
• A leader in the space planning, design and architecture for medical projects of all
• Highly experienced in the design of "specialty facilities" such as Out-patient
Surgical Centers, Radiation Therapy, MRI & CT facilities, Cath Labs,
Pharmaceutical Labs and other Bio-Tech / Medical projects.
• Experienced in Dental and Oral Surgical facilities.
• Experienced in the development of contract documents, specifications, as well
as building construction, construction management and observation.
• Nationally known lecturer on the feasibility, design, and construction of
medical and dental facilities.
• City Planning & Urban Development, San Diego State University
• Architecture, University of Arizona,
• Special Study in Health Facilities Design
• Various Medical Design Workshops